Offering exceptional performance, DELTA®-VENT SA is a three-layer water-resistant barrier and air barrier. With its high permeability, watertight construction, and strong self-adhesive properties, this product guarantees effective safeguarding against wind-driven rain.
• Two outer layers are made of a high-strength, spun-bonded polypropylene fabric
• Outer layers are thermally bonded to a highly vapor-permeable, watertight, polymeric middle layer
• Adhesive is applied to the bottom layer of polypropylene
• Dramatically exceeds the most stringent requirements of the Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA) based on the results of ASTM E2357 – 11 Standard Test Method for Determining Air Leakage of Air Barrier Assemblies
• Exceeds the requirements of a 60-minute Grade D building paper
• Passes ASTM D1970 Nail Sealability test for sealing around fasteners
• Class A fire rated
• Sizes offered: 4’ 11” x 115’ (1.5 m x 35 m), 9.75 ” x 115′ (0.25 m x 35 m), 19.5″ x 115′ (0.5 m x 35 m)
• Vapor permeable; moisture within the building enclosure can escape through the membrane via diffusion
• Fully adhered to the substrate, no fasteners are required, eliminating leaks and improving the performance of the building enclosure with increased airtightness, making it ideal for energy-efficient construction
• Lightweight and tear resistant, the membrane withstands the rigors of job sites, as well as tough wind and weather
• The only self-adhering WRB and air barrier with the security of a self-adhesive edge lap, allowing easy installation
• Installed outboard of the sheathing prior to the application of the final cladding system
• May be adhered to concrete, masonry, OSB, plywood, or exterior-grade drywall
• Where required, DELTA® Primer LVC or DELTA®-ADHESIVE is available.